Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Aug 13th, 2015

She was an amazing doctor with all 3 of my pregnancies. I unfortunately had 2 miscarriages and dr debikey was amazing to help me understand and accept what had happened. she delivered my son via C-section and helped me thru that process as well. I love her,

Shes ok, office is horrible! show details Shes ok, office is horrible!
Jun 19th, 2014

She was great if you want average. She answered all my questions. I always felt rushed and like just a number. The wait time every visit was not worth it. I ewaited at least 45 minutes for every visit. Not to mention the rude receptionist that would take a call over the patient standing in front of her. The headache with the office staff as well as the other parters in practice is not worth it. I switched physicians at 37 weeks due to lack of confidence in practice and physicians.

Love her! show details Love her!
by Mendi on Mar 28th, 2013

She delivered my 2nd baby and is my dr for my third. I LOVE that she cares enough to order tests even if unnecessary always better safe then sorry. Shes never treated me like a burden even with my second where I was in the hospital or office at LEAST once a week, Shes always been kind and informative. This is my last baby but I would reccomend her to anyone. Cant comment on the Billing Dept (i have medicaid so ive never seen a bill)

would recommend debikey show details would recommend debikey
by ani on Feb 13th, 2013

I like my visit with Dr.Debikey. I saw her for my second son and from my first appointment on she is been very friendly, helpful, giving advice as necessary. Once I was late for my appointment by 20 min and since we were going out of country the next morning Debikey made sure I was okay to travel for long hours. Even after the long wait she answered all my concerns,questions,best things to do during travel etc with patience. I love her for her service and would recommend her to anyone who would ask for review

n/a show details n/a
by Amanda on Feb 7th, 2013

She delivered both my children. She is awesome!!!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Debikey filled in as my ob/gyn after my regular doctor and I both had our children at the same time. She is incredible! Great bedside manner, very funny, and great at treating postpartum issues that can pop up. The only thing I would caution people - and this is about the office, not the doctors - is that their billing department made frequent mistakes on my account. That's why, unfortunately, I'm having to find somewhere else to go. They would code thing incorrectly, then would attempt to correct, but it would still be wrong. This happened on several different occasions. I loved the doctors, but the fights with billing aren't worth it.

Jan 5th, 2009

this woman saved my life- I love her to pieces! would recommend her to anyone :)