Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8160 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 219
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 369-2400
Locations and availability (1)

|  great doctor  |  show details
by T Bradford on Sep 8th, 2013

Dr. Dullye has been my doctor since she begin practicing. It never ceases to amaze me in how she spends one on one time as if you are her only patient regardless of how busy her day is. From the moment you enter her office, you will be welcomed by a great staff and will leave feeling like you are important and appreciated as a patient, rather than having been run through a cattle barn:) I highly recommend her.

|  The best OB!  |  show details
by Tong Z. on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Dullye is the best OB beyond my expectation! Her skills are absolutely exceptional! And she has such a gentle and sweet personality let me feel very reliable. With my really bad experience of my first baby, I tried very hard to find a good OB for my second one. I am so grateful that Dr. Dullye walked the whole journey with me using such great care and professional skills, making me feel so safe and so happy. During the labor and delivery process, she let me feel I'm always been taken care of, not only by her professional skills, she also comforts me with her warm words. I have to emphasize she is so amazing with all the complications and the delivery was just like a miracle in her hands. I couldn't think of any doctor better than her to deliver the baby quickly while protecting the mom with minimal injuries. She is such an amazing doctor! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB. Her office staff are very nice and also very professional. Everything I experienced is very positive.

|  show details