A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Duval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Duval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Duval, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Duval graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Duval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Michelle Duval MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Duval practice?
- Dr. Tara Duval has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Duval practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.