A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Dyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Dyson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Dyson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dyson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Dyson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Dyson practice?
- Dr. Tara Dyson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tara Dyson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.