A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Dyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Dyson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Dyson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Dyson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Dyson practice?
- Dr. Tara Dyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Dyson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.