A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Eastin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Eastin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eastin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Eastin DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara Eastin practice?
- Dr. Tara Eastin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Eastin practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.