Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara Eding
Dr. Tara Eding, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Holland, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eding is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Spectrum Health Medical Center. Dr. Eding has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara Eding has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tara Eding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, MI.
Dr. Mehul Patel
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Holland, MI 0 mi
Dr. John Oostendorp
Holland, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Jason Coles
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Holland, MI 0 mi11