Dr. Tara Ezzell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2017
very good - thorough - competent and very friendly

June 27th, 2015
I've always been very satisfied by my contact with Dr. Ezell. She is kind and she explains as needed. She examines as needed and dictates notes. I have no complaints.

December 30th, 2013
Unhappy new patient
Front desk staff was rude. Said I was late even though I had the correct appointment time. Nurse assistant Casey was very rude and yawned the whole time while speaking with me and Dr. Ezell spent less than 5 minutes with me . I will never go back.

August 27th, 2013
I am totally happy with Dr Ezell. She is cheerful,friendly and at the same time skilled and professional. First dermatologist that I have been totally pleased with. I recommend her to my friends.

July 13th, 2011
Terrible
Treated like you are dirty if you have Psoriasis. A test for HIV requested of me but not my spouse and sexual partner of 35 years. Spouse does not have Psoriasis so he is not dirty.PS We donate blood every 6 months but still I must be dirty because I have has Psoriasis for 56.5 years.Told that even though you have insurance she, Dr. Ezell, would have to think if I am worthy and deserving of the latest treatment.I wouldn't send my dog to them.

February 19th, 2009
Dr. Ezzell is excellent
Dr. Ezzell was available to see me as a new patient very quickly. She diagnosed my problems quickly and explained everything in medical and layman's terms throughout the examination. Her kindness and cheerful personality are refreshing and only add to her excellent care. Her assistant was also very kind and professional. I will not hesitate to return to this doctor and her staff for my check-up next year. Thanks Dr. Ezzell!