A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Frenkl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenkl
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Frenkl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Frenkl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenkl graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Frenkl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara L Frenkl MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Frenkl practice?
- Dr. Tara Frenkl has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Frenkl practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.