A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Frenkl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Frenkl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenkl graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Frenkl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara L Frenkl MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Frenkl practice?
- Dr. Tara Frenkl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tara Frenkl practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Urologists.