A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Gonzales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gonzales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Littlejohn Gonzales MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Tara Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Gonzales practices Pediatrics near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Pediatricians.