Dr. Tara Grimaldi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Grimaldi is a wonderful person and doctor!
Dr. Grimaldi is one of the nicest, most caring persons we have ever met. We started seeing her when our twins were less than a week old. She has always answered our questions, taken the time with us, and we have never been rushed. One baby had severe diaper rash and reflux, and she worked with us for weeks until we got him better. She is amazingly gentle and we just love her!I will add that she doesn't tell you everything, she expects you to read and if you need clarification or see something conflicting then you need to ask. She expects parents to be parents, which is refreshing.

October 11th, 2011
I agree with the other comment, Dr. Grimaldi is so nice, and very caring.. I always have alot of questions, she tries to answer them all. She tries to address every concern. May have to remind her of a question you asked previously, but if you have 10 questions missing one is okay in my book..I just bring up the question again, and it's addressed. I recommend her if you want someone who is friendly, and caring, and she always finds the answer you are looking for..