A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Hennessey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hennessey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Hennessey MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Tara Hennessey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Hennessey practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.