A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Heyliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Heyliger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyliger graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Heyliger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ayodelle Heyliger DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Heyliger practice?
- Dr. Tara Heyliger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tara Heyliger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.