A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Holm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Lee Holm MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Holm practice?
- Dr. Tara Holm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tara Holm practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.