A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Holm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Lee Holm MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Holm practice?
- Dr. Tara Holm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Holm practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.