A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Horn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Horn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Horn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Renee Horn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara R. Horn practice?
- Dr. Tara Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tara Horn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Columbia, KY.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.