Learn more about Dr. Tara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Iyengar, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyengar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Iyengar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Iyengar MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Tara Iyengar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.