A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Iyengar, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Iyengar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Iyengar MD is a female Oncologist , has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Tara Iyengar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.