A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Lawlor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Lawlor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawlor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawlor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Heintz Lawlor DO is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tara H. Lawlor practice?
- Dr. Tara Lawlor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Tara Lawlor practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.