A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Lawrimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Lawrimore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrimore graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lawrimore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Michelle Lawrimore MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Lawrimore practice?
- Dr. Tara Lawrimore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tara Lawrimore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.