A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Liberman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Liberman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ann Liberman DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Tara Liberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Liberman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Geriatric Doctors, and New Hyde Park Hospice & Palliative Specialists.