Dr. Tara Mcelroy MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Beachwood, OH

May 17th, 2012
Dr. McElroy was recommended to me by my previous OB/GYN. I was scared to change doctors (b/c of insurance), but am very happy with Dr. McElroy. She's very thorough. I have a pre-existing condition, and she made sure that she knew everything about my history and tested me immediately upon entering her practice for the most current state of my condition. Each visit is a pleasure, because she is so kind and is a fantastic listener - she is always eager to make sure my questions are answered. Her staff is also responsive to my questions and getting back to me with test results. I am very satisfied with this doctor.

February 1st, 2012
Not too sure about this one
I am a new patient of Dr McElroy's, unfortunately I moved and my previous Gyno is just too far. What I dont like:-gave me prenatal vitamins and did not tell me they do not have DHA or even that I should take DHA separately-I asked what acne facewash is OK to use during pregnancy, she said they generally 'recommend' Proactive. How can they recommend it if the studies have been inconclusive?!-when I finally did get pregnant, I requested a blood test to confirm; it took them 24 hours to set it up and full 4 days to call me back. 4 days of anticipation! I called 3 times for someone to call me back and once the nurse did, she did not introduce herself and simply said Dr wants to schedule the first appt. I had to specifically ask if the test came back positive...Overall I think I might go to another doctor...