Learn more about Dr. Tara Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Merritt, Internist, Pediatrician, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Merritt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ann Merritt MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Tara Merritt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Merritt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bogart, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA.
See Bogart Internists and Bogart Pediatricians.