Learn more about Dr. Tara Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Merritt, Internist, Pediatrician, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Merritt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ann Merritt MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Tara Merritt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Merritt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bogart, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA.
See Bogart Internists and Bogart Pediatricians.