Dr. Tara Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Mills?

January 27th, 2017

Regret going to her!

We did not had good experience with Renaissance women's group Doctors, specially Dr. Mills who was my wife's OBGYN. this was with our first child 2 yrs back. Dr. Mills wasnt available on appointments most of the last trimester. we visited the nurse practitioner. my wife's health was perfect all the time and we stressed to have a normal delivery right from the beginning. but on the day, Dr. Loar was on call at the hospital. even then she went back to the clinic and left everything on the hospital nurse. she came back after an hour and just rushed us for the C-section. they dint give enough time for the labor and played with our emotions saying delaying could risk the child. Dr. Mills visited the next day and didnt even look at our baby. she was in a rush and just spoke for a minute from the door! my wife was very very upset. we did not expect it to go this way. After 6 weeks we went for the post-partum appointment with Dr. Mills, and she rushed again. i was sitting outside with the kid and she didn't even wait when my wife asked that she wanted to call me to discuss few things. we changed the doctor(outside of RWG) for our 2nd child and my wife delivered normal this time! this doctor gave her several tips along the pregnancy and always uplifted her spirits. I waited this long to leave a review as we evaluated her current Doctor and then compared both. its all upto the Doctor how much time she wants to give to her patient. experience with Dr. Mills and RWG was pretty upsetting for us and we regret we went there, after having such a wonderful relation with her current doctor.

March 4th, 2015

Great, attentive doctor- especially when needed most (complications etc.)

April 24th, 2012

CARING

Dr. Mills helped me out in a very big time of need. I had my son on the 31st of March, well to make a long story short I started to hemorage and Dr. Mills did all she could to stop it and save me and my baby.....well I am here today Thanking her everyday!

September 17th, 2015