A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Missoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Missoi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missoi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Missoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Missoi, BS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missoi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Missoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Guretzky Missoi BS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tara G. Missoi practice?
- Dr. Tara Missoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Missoi practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.