A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Missoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Missoi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missoi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Missoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Missoi, BS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missoi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Missoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Guretzky Missoi BS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tara G. Missoi practice?
- Dr. Tara Missoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Missoi practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.