A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Morrison, Neurologist, Nephrologist, Neuropathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Morrison, FRCP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Brain Cancer
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Morrison FRCP and MD is a female Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Morrison practice?
- Dr. Tara Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Morrison practices Neurology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.