Learn more about Dr. Tara Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Morrison, Neurologist, Nephrologist, Neuropathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Morrison, FRCP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Infectious Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Morrison FRCP and MD is a female Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Morrison practice?
- Dr. Tara Morrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tara Morrison practices Neurology and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pen Argyl, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Neurologists and Allentown Oncologists.