A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Narula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Kaur Narula MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tara K. Narula practice?
- Dr. Tara Narula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Narula practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.