A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Neumayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Neumayr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumayr graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Neumayr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Marie Neumayr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Neumayr practice?
- Dr. Tara Neumayr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Neumayr practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.