A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Nigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Nigam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Nigam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigam graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Nigam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Kant Nigam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tara K. Nigam practice?
- Dr. Tara Nigam has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Nigam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.