A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Nigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Nigam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nigam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nigam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Nigam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigam graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Nigam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Kant Nigam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tara K. Nigam practice?
- Dr. Tara Nigam has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Nigam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Orthopedic Surgeons.