A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Nolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Nolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Nolan practice?
Dr. Tara Nolan practices Family Medicine near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA.
See Milford Family Physicians.