Overall Review

3.2

October 6th, 2016
High Hopes Crashed Down
First thing I said was that I didn't want to go on medication I just wanted to see what was wrong. Guess what I got? No help, huge bill and a prescription...

July 27th, 2015
RUN! HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Looks elsewhere for a better educated, more experienced, mature doctor. She is horrible! Very loose with her tongue. Misdiagnosed my illness twice. Dismisses pain, physicals are not through, she's insulting, non-caring, immature, insensitive, arrogant and lacks experience. I would give her negative stars if available.

July 14th, 2015
TERRIBLE experience
Although she and the staff were pleasant the overall experience was terrible. I was with the office for several years and never had any health complaints. When I was healthy, the time there was ok although 3 times I was diagnosed in office with a UTI which I didn't have and one time diagnosed with dangerously high blood sugar, which i also didn't have. Once lab tests came back all diagnoses were proven false, so that is strange. But with that side the experience there was fine when I was healthy. As soon as I had a serious injury that she did not know how to address she became dismissive, told me "I looked fine" and literally refused to see me in the office. She told me not to make any appointments because I didn't need to come in. My pain got so bad after several weeks I called and begged for an appointment, was told no, then I threatened to go to the ER if she would not see me. She did agree to see me and when she saw me she said "what are you doing here?" as I was in tears crying because of my pain. She sent me for testing but the tests came up with no diagnoses, at that point she dismissed me from her care, even refusing to sign a release for me to stay home from work for one week to rest my back (source of pain) which involved heavy lifting and was labor intensive. She made me feel crazy for crying and being in intense pain, she made me feel worthless like I was a baby for feeling pain and I kept thinking I should just get over it and move on but physically i was in so much pain it wasn't possible. I wasn't able to sleep and eventually I forced to leave my job because I couldn't do the responsiblities anymore because of my pain. At that point I got up the courage to leave the office and get a new doctor. It was then that I started my healing journey and ONE YEAR later to begin to resolve my pain which turned out to be a severe muscle imbalance which was solved through intense physical therapy and chiropractic work. This shouldn't have gone on so long and gotten so intense as it did simply because she couldn't diagnose skeletal and muscle imbalances. I have never felt so disrespected and hopeless as when I was in her care. I'm sorry to bad mouth anyone but it's not ok to be a "good" doctor only when someone is healthy. You have to be a "great" doctor when people need you most and are at their lowest. If you can't solve the problem you need to be mature enough to send your patient to get a second opinion or admit you don't know how to solve the problem. It's not ok to tell the patient "you look fine, you should be fine" and then openly tell them you can't come back to the office to see me again, you should be fine. I wouldn't waste my time at this office if I were you.

May 22nd, 2015
Amazing doctor. Really cares about her patients.

February 9th, 2015
Exceptional provider. Dr. Nolan takes her time, listens and performs a comprehensive exam. Thank you for great care.

February 6th, 2015
Excellent physician, takes care of my entire family. Compassionate. Intelligent. Easy to talk to, communicates, thorough and caring. Thankyou, dr Nolan.

August 23rd, 2013
Dr. Nolan does not appear to care about her patients...I agree its more like "a job" for her. She talks down to you. She takes days to return phone calls and does not seem to care. Looking for new doctor asap.

April 9th, 2012
Very Good Doctor & Staff
Dr. Noaln and her staff are at the top of my list for the best in MetroWest. I am always given all the time I need to get my quetions answered. She & the staff have a great sense of humor (after all laugher is the best medicine). Her manner is always warm & very caring. If you are looking for a doctor who just tells you what you want to hear - then go elsewhere but if you want a Doctor who takes the time to work with you to get you healthly & keep you heathly - then you should see Dr. Nolan.

April 5th, 2012
Not my fave doctor
Dr. Nolan was rarely in the office and when she was, she wasn't overly interested in spending time with patients. I was having a lot of GI problems and told her I wanted a referral to find out if I have food allergies causing the problems. She just said "no". Excuse me? I'm an adult and I'm telling you what I need. I think the insurance companies probably love her since she doesn't refer anyone to a specialist if she can help it.

September 15th, 2011
Dr are people too!
I am a mother of three and she handled my children all at once for my benefit. She was able to keep their names straight and navigate through each of there well kid visits allowing ample time for my questions and issues to be heard an have me great referrals for specialists for two of my kids. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I love my new Dr!

August 15th, 2011
horrible bedside manner
She has been my PCP for a couple years and I find her to be rushed and very uncaring. I thought the staff was more helpful than she was. On more than one occasion I have had to call her repeatedly after patiently waiting days for a diagnoses. She talks down to you as well. Hence, I am looking elsewhere for a new PCP

June 27th, 2011
Seek care elsewhere
Where to begin... 2 maternity leaves within 2 years.. no notification she was on leave - when she will return... Bedside manner leaves something to be desired - she was "uncaring"... get the feeling this is "just a job" for her. Visits were often rushed... physicals were incomplete - more like a regular office visit.Nurses - wow... talk about a stiff and proper group. very unfriendly as well.Office staff is waaay overworked... too few receptionists (call waits are often > 5 minutes) but they are very helpful and friendly.The other doctors in the group don't instill great confidence either so seeing someone else there (Nolan's schedule was like part time) didn't make you feel warm and fuzzy.The icing on the cake... she left her practice in Wrentham upon return from her 2nd maternity leave.. again - no notification - we found out when an appt was being made!Overall - Dr Nolan gets a 1 star rating from me and we quickly moved on to another practice.