Dr. Tara Odle Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tara Odle?

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Didn't 'listen' to me & what issue was. Wouldn't allow me 2-4 words before interrupting & changing the subject. I am known to almost all ER staff at this ER, as not only am I a now a patient with liver failure & on transplant list, but I'm also a critical RN with more than double yrs experience. I felt she treated me not at a person, but rm # & drug seeker, which is furthest from the truth. After reporting to the 2 other major drs I see for this, they were both quite upset & one even called as I was leaving ER for me to come over to his office to see me. THAT is a caring dr.😊. The other had called me at home within 2 hrs after my discharge, & I, not realizing he even knew about situation yet! There was one in particular bld test she should have done...red flags to do that test. She didn't & when I asked about it,acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. Oh well, can't win them all. Just discouraging visit when I was really scared.

Posted on August 5th, 2014