A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Paige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Paige, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paige has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Rachel Paige MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara R. Paige practice?
- Dr. Tara Paige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Paige practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.