Dr. Tara Pridgett MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Topeka, KS

April 1st, 2016
I'd give 0 stars if I could
Very inflexible and rude. Was against breastfeeding and threatened to report us to CPS if we did not supplement with formula because my "milk was not good enough" due to my daughter being in the 5 percentile for weight (on a formula fed baby scale). My daughter was an average 7 lb baby who has two petite parents. After asking to transfer to another pediatrician (we simply told receptionist we had different viewpoints) we got a letter in the mail from Dr. Pridgett asking us to not call the office again because the transfer was declined and she did not want us seeing any of her associates. Never, never again. I can't believe she has patients.

February 5th, 2015
One of the most awesome, thorough physicians...ever. So thankful she's our kid's doc.

February 3rd, 2014
Doesn't take anything seriously
My son (3 months old, 2 months at last visit) shows signs of neurological problems, and she ignores them. He also has two other conditions she has neglected. His head is misshapen (plagiocephaly), and he has torticollis. Both of these conditions were ignored by her, and because of constant reassurance from family that "it will straighten out" or "he will be fine" I have neglected to do anything about it on my own. The worst part is, his skull bones are fusing together prematurely. It's quite obvious by his very small soft spot. Again, she never said anything about it. She has ignored this VERY SERIOUS problem, and for that, I will never trust her in the least. The one thing she did notice is his tongue-tie. But she didn't call it that. I did my own research and mentioned it at his last appointment. She disagreed on it's importance, but said she would give us a referral to Ear, Nose, & Throat anytime, to just call and ask. I have called and asked for the referral, and she refuses, having her nurses continually tell me "we will talk about it at his next appointment." Even after NUMEROUS calls back from me demanding the referral right away. I would never trust this woman with any child's health and I hope you do not either. (I know he has these problems from getting second opinions.)