Dr. Tara Shani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 17th, 2016
Best of the best
She has been my doctor for many years, I could not have found a better doctor. She is the best of the best when is comes to caring doctors.

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Shani saved my husband's life!
Dr. Shani has been our family doctor for about 30 years and we all are going strong. My husband came to her over five years ago with what he thought was a minor ailment and she discovered that his heart was failing. She rushed him to ER where he had a pacemaker implanted on him and he is doing great. She has always given accurate diagnoses to all of us, and if needed, she would refer us to the appropriate specialist. I love Dr. Shani, and I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great and caring family practitioner. She definitely saved my husband's life and me from becoming a widow.

February 20th, 2015
The receptionist are the worst I have ever seen or heard of in any kind of office. There are more rules written on the walls like “Cash only”, “we don’t give Pain meds”, We don’t have a fax or e-mail” etc. they have been rude to me and everyone that goes to that office every time I have gone. The only reason I have ever gone there was because my usual Dr was out of town. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!