A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Sheets is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Sheets, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sheets has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Christina Sheets MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara C. Sheets practice?
- Dr. Tara Sheets has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Sheets practices Emergency Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Emergency Physicians.