A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Shipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Shipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Shipman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shipman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ann Shipman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Shipman practice?
- Dr. Tara Shipman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Shipman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cortland, OH.
See Cortland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.