A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Solomon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Ann Solomon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Tara Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Margate, FL.
See Margate Obstetricians & Gynecologists.