A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Taylor, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Leigh Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Tara Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tara Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Internists, Cheyenne Pulmonologists, Cheyenne Critical Care Practitioners, and Cheyenne Sleep Medicine Doctors.