A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Taylor, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Leigh Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Tara Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tara Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Casper, WY.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Pulmonologists, Tyler Critical Care Practitioners, and Tyler Sleep Medicine Doctors.