Dr. Tara Troy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Troy for several years now and I could not say enough good things about her. She is caring, takes time with her patients to ensure they understand every thing along the way - to procedures, conditions, medications, etc. Her practice is extremely busy, however you never feel rushed when you are under her care.

October 25th, 2016
Closed-minded to Natural Remedies
Dr. Troy treated me for UC a few years ago. I had suffered with the disease for over 30 years. When my condition took a turn for the worse she prescribed an immunosuppressant. I had a terrifying bad reaction to it after just one dose. She denied it was the cause. When I told her that I wanted to try natural remedies, she said she couldn't help me anymore. After doing some research on-line and changing my diet, I learned that I am gluten sensitive. Today I am healthy and living drug free. Stay away from gluten!!!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Troy is excellent! She is such a nice Doctor who really cares about her patients!

July 3rd, 2015
Dr Troy is so sweet, professional, and smart ! the kind of Dr. you can totally trust!

March 25th, 2015
One of the most professional, intelligent, and kind doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to see.

March 31st, 2014
Wonderful experience
While a colonoscopy is not a fun event, Dr. Troy made it a pleasant experience. Her staff was wonderful and I would highly recommend this doctor.

August 16th, 2013
Dr. Troy is a very nice, caring doctor, but pushes pharmaceutical drugs rather than find the cause to the problem. I suffered for a long time and all that was pushed to me was anti-anxiety medicine, when in fact I was gluten sensitive.

April 7th, 2013
Dr Troy is everything that I look for in a doctor. She is easy to talk to, listens closely, and understands my health issues. She explains tests and treatment options clearly. When I had a scope done, she had a thorough report of findings typed up within minutes of the procedure. Dr Troy is well respected by other doctors. Not only is she talented at what she does, it's also evident that she is a kind person. I have nothing but praise for Dr Troy and the care she has given to me. In my eyes, she is an angel.

January 8th, 2012
From my first visit, clearly I was in good hands. Dr Troy is kind, patient, calm, and intelligent. I admire her empathy and gratitude. She has my trust and respect.

June 20th, 2017