Dr. Tara Verrier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Verrier?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Tara Verrier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017

I will never change Pediatrician.

I chose this doctor for my newborn daughter. My daughter is now 2 almost 3. I began seeing Dr. Verrier in Sayville, and when she left that practice, I demanded to know where she moved to. I followed her to West Islip. I then moved to Nassau County, and I make the 45 min drive to see her. She is kind, and is not a prescription pusher. In fact my daughter is almost 3 and has never taken an antibiotic or taken anything more than children's advil.

January 18th, 2015

We Love Dr. Verrier!!!

Dr. Verrier is such a great doctor. She is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful disposition. Does anyone know if she will be returning to West Sayville Pediatrics? Also, can anyone tell us if she is working somewhere else now? We miss her!!!

July 13th, 2012

dr verrier

when our daughter was 1 week old i brought her to a pedi md & HATED them. we waited for over an hour & then had some quack doc who hardly spoke english.... total nightmare. my friend recommended dr verrier & as her parents we couldnt be happier! she is a very kind person, very knowledgable & is just all around a pleasure. i highly suggest her for your pediatrician!

February 17th, 2015