A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Viechnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Viechnicki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viechnicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Viechnicki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara M Viechnicki MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Viechnicki practice?
- Dr. Tara Viechnicki has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tara Viechnicki practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.