A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Viechnicki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Viechnicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Viechnicki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Maryview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viechnicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tara Viechnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tara M. Viechnicki practice?
Dr. Tara Viechnicki practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tarah Viechnicki, Dr. Taryn Viechnicki, Dr. Tera Viechnicki