Dr. Tara Vogdes, DO
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 29th, 2016

Vodges is an incompetent woman who is likely a drunk. From calling patients into the hospital without giving them a reason to " falling asleep" while on call that same night and being unable to be reached by hospital staff, she cannot do her job right. When attempting to reach her in the following days she pawned the problem off onto her nurses and did not own up to her mistakes and explain herself like an adult. Childish, inconsiderate, unprofessional. I would never want anyone I cared about to have to come into contact with such an awful Doctor

Partner show details Partner
by Al B. on Jun 17th, 2016

The office staff is very responsive and caring. It is very comforting when you call they know your name and medical issues. They strive to meet your expectations. If they say their going to call you back, they promptly do. They don't miss a beat. Dr Vodges does not rush your scheduled time but spends the time necessary to work together in understanding the issues and developing an action plan. She was the driving force in saving my life. A overall friendly and personable environment.

May 29th, 2013

My previous Doctor at a different office kept brushing of my health concerns so I switched to Dr Vogdes and Nurse Practitioner Renee Roscoe. They both listened and ordered test that my previous Doctor refused to order. Discovered that I had cancer. I feel that Dr Vogdes and Renee Roscoe have helped save my life. I would highly recommend both. The office staff has been wonderful dealing with all my questions and getting referrals for specialist.