A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara McCannel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara McCannel, Tara A. McCannel, M.D., Ph.D. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara McCannel, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Orbital Cancer
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCannel graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McCannel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Alexandra McCannel MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tara A. McCannel practice?
- Dr. Tara McCannel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tara McCannel practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.