Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Patel Tarak
Patel Tarak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Tacoma, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Plastic Surgery. Patel Tarak is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Patel Tarak has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Patel Tarak has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Patel Tarak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. John Palmer
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Kelly Smith
Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Lee Kirchner
San Antonio, TX 0.53 mi24