A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarak Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarak Patel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarak J Patel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarak J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Tarak Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tarak Patel practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.