Dr. Tarak Patel MD Patient Reviews

3.8

March 19th, 2015
I have seen this doctor three times and have three bills from him and other labs. The labs only confirm why I came to him in the first place. I have been approved for the new drug, Dr. Patel hasn't given it to me yet. No I find there is a training session to take these pills that is another Dr office visit. That's around $750.00 each time and I still have NOT been treated for my disease.

February 10th, 2014
My infection doctor
Dr. Patel is a caring physician. He cured my infection problem. I would definitely recommend him. I found him on his new location 1224 Augusta West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909. Don't know why websites have not changes it.

November 22nd, 2013
Well done doc
Dr. Patel is a great MD. He is at new location on 1224 Augusta West Pkwy. His staff is great.

October 25th, 2013
awesome MD
I would recommend him to everybody

October 17th, 2013
great doc
Very kind, passionate and caring doc. I would refer him to anybody.

October 8th, 2013
Awesome clinician
Dr Patel cured my problem. He is an exceptional physician. I would recommend to everybody.

August 31st, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr. Patel has an excellent reputation in the community. During my appointment, he explained to me my medical problem in detail and answered all my questions. He was courteus to ask me "if i am satisfied with the treatment plan and instructions". In the waiting room, I discussed about seeing him, other patient replied that "I would wait for him to see me even if it means waiting a long time and he has patient interests at heart". Now, my infection is cured and I told him he provided an excellent care. Dr. Patel's response was "I just guided you on the treatment path but real efforts were done by me and he was just the helping hand." This humbleness and humility really touched me that day. I would recommend him to other infection patients for their care. My referring physician was happy that Dr. Patel saw me on the same day I was referred. God bless him and he serves Augusta for a long time.

June 7th, 2013
Don't waste your time or breath with him.
I think he received his Dr.'s license from a craker jack box. He doesn 't have ANY bedside manner. Doesn't listen because he is to busy typing on the computer. Told him that I was having serious side effects from some meds and he said "lets ride it out alittle longer and see if it subsides. Well that didn't happen and now I'm 40lbs overweight and have other conditions that I wont go into because they are embarrasing. Most ofthe time he seems like he has no knowledge of the drugs to me, he seems like he just got out of School for Medicine. And he is rude to and he made me feel totaly discrimated against because in order to shake my hand he had to put on a glove," REALLY?" And he did my entire exam wth them also. If it weren't for some of the nurses "Brian Williams" to name one I would have left this hap hazard medical office a long time ago

August 2nd, 2012
Horrible experience says infectious disease ,what a joke! Was not impressed. Called bc having problems did not return call. I wouldn't recommend this man to take of my family or friends. Not even my pets.