A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarakad Ramachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarakad Ramachandran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarakad Ramachandran, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramachandran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarakad S Ramachandran MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tarakad S. Ramachandran practice?
- Dr. Tarakad Ramachandran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tarakad Ramachandran practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.