Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

by Maureen on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Azar was wonderful. I appreciated the time she spent with me and the manner in which she explained things to me. Refreshing.

Oct 19th, 2011

Great experience. Had my thyroid taken out. no scar visible. great result.

A most disappointing experience..... show details A most disappointing experience.....
Aug 29th, 2011

A most disappointing experience. I went to Dr. Azar for help repairing a deviated septum. We scheduled the surgery for 8/31/11 but I was never given a time. I took the time off of work and did my part applying for financial aid. It took her staff forever to get back to me regarding a price for a portion not covered by my insurance. I followed up everyday and wouldn't receive a call back for days at a time. As the surgery date drew closer and I still did not have all the information I needed, I let the staff know of my disgust with their customer service. Their response was to drop me from the practice and refuse me the operation I badly needed. Now I am stuck without any other options as I can't pay out of pocket for my surgery. I almost lost my job because I took the time off work for medical reasons then had to take it back. I am appalled with the way the staff & Dr. Azar treated me. I did my part as a patient & followed up everytime, they dropped the ball & left me hanging. Grade F.

Aug 13th, 2010

Excellent physician.

Patient comments show details Patient comments
by Eszter BW on Sep 10th, 2009

Dr azar is a knowledgeable, caring doctor. Taking good care of her patients. I can only highly recommend her and the office.