A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taraneh Mehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taraneh Mehrani, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taraneh Mehrani, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrani graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taraneh Mehrani MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Taraneh Mehrani practice?
- Dr. Taraneh Mehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taraneh Mehrani practices Rheumatology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Rheumatologists.