Dr. Taraneh Shirazian MD Patient Reviews

• 25 reviews

January 5th, 2017
The best GYN I have ever had.
She is the best! I went through 4 doctors since 2012 who always responded that my problem was normal, having fibroids was something particularly common in women, that they were not risky, and blah blah blah. I was disappointed, angry, devastated until I found Dr. Shirazian last year. Since the first time, she showed interest in my case. I had lived my last two years with an uncomfortable spotting, heavy periods, very painful cramps and nobody was able to find out what was going on with it. I have 3 fibroids; they are not so big, though. However, two months ago during an ultrasound, I was found a small fibroid into the uterus, which Dr. Shirazian considered to remove it right away. She knew that special fibroid could prevent myself from getting pregnant, so without hesitation, I went through surgery 2 weeks ago. The procedure was more than I expected. Dr. Shirazian not only performed the myomectomy but also took several polyps and a small septum out of my uterus, leaving it completely clear (for me, renewed!). She was so kind, warm, very sweet and professional as well as the staff. I have no doubt that thanks to her I feel I have one more chance to continue trying without any risk. Thank you Dr. Shirazian, you are amazing!

November 21st, 2016
DR SHIRAZIAN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR SHE IS NICE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING I HAD A HYSTERSCOPY SURGERY THE THIRD TIME I SAW HER SHE TOLD THE DAY I WAS GETTING MY SURGERY AND KEPT HER PROMISE SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES PERSONALLY TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR SHIRAZIAN WONDERFUL DR I HAD MY SURGERY ON 11/06/16 AND IM FEELING FINE THANK GOD

November 21st, 2016

November 7th, 2016
If you have fibroids, there’s no question... Dr. Shirazian is the best!!! She was a true gift to me and my large fibroid. She is patient, thorough, and truly demonstrates exceptional bedside manner. Literally, she could not have made me feel more comfortable in such an uncomfortable state. It’s been a month since my surgery and I feel fantastic. She is a gift, make your appointment with her today!!!

November 6th, 2016
Dr. Shirazian removed five fibroids from my uterus by open incision. The largest finroid was about 6inchs, however Dr.Shirazian keep the incision small like 8cm and the surgery went very smoothly. Before the surgery she listened to me carefully and explaine everything very kindly. Even though she is a very busy doctor, she never rushed to finish me. I also emailed her on Sat.night right after I dismissed from hospital concerning my recovery, she emailed me back in 10min! She explained my skin was very sensitive and she immediately recognized it on the surgery. She was very aware of my various condition. So I am very happy with my experience with this doctor.

November 2nd, 2016
Caring and Compassionate
Dr. Shirazian is very compassionate. She actively listens to your concerns and gives you thorough information about available options. I recently had surgery with her and it has not even been two weeks and I am already up and about. May God continue to bless her magical hands. I am blessed to have found her. I highly recommend her.

October 14th, 2016
Dr Shirazian is a wonderful skilled and smart physician.

September 2nd, 2016
writer, educator
Dr. Shirazian is an exceptional OBGYN/Surgeon/Health Care Professional/Human. She is punctual and professional. She encourages and answers questions. She's a straight shooter. Her bedside manner should be the national standard. She educated me on my challenges and presented options so that I could choose the best option for my condition. She is amazing! Nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Shirazian. I met Dr. Shirazian in May/June to address an issue with fibroids. By the end of the summer the issue was resolved and I am on the road to recovery. No pain, no long-term need for pain killers, no anti-biotics. HEALTHY HEALING!

August 25th, 2016
Endometriosis Laparoscopic surgery
I have had nothing but positive experience with Dr shirazian. Before I found her I was constantly in pain, hopeless and hesitant about doing surgery with previous GYN doctor. All I wanted was to find a doctor that I can connect with. After months of searching I finally found Dr shirazian through a referral. During my first visit to Dr. Shirazian I immediately knew she was the right doctor for me. I had an instant patient-doctor connection with her. She made it a very comfortable and pleasing experience for me. She is professional and incredible knowledgeable about my female condition" endometriosis". I like that she listened to my concerns and allow me to ask questions. She answered all my questions and I was never felt push or pressure to do anything. She also provided me with her website so I could further educate myself about my condition. I trusted her and i felt confident to let her do my surgery. I can attest that it's the best decision I had made. I'm now feeling wonderful, healthy and happy. I had no complication whatsoever... within a couple days after Laparoscopic surgery I felt like a new person. No more pain.. My surgery was a success and I'm so grateful and blessed to find Dr. Shirazian for my doctor. She is down to earth, sincere, and absolutely Amazing! God bless her. I tell everyone how she is wonderful, caring and talented. Her staff are professional and courteous, my experience to her office was always great. Lastly, Dr. Shirazian was always prompt in returning my calls or email message. I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much.

June 18th, 2016
Excellent
I'm so happy I chose Dr. Shirazian for my medical procedure. She was amazing from start to finish. She gave me all the information I needed and then some through her personal website, email and even over the phone. I felt was in good hands throughout this whole process. Surgery is never easy to endure no matter how big or small. I'm happy that she was there in the middle of all the chaos. Thanks to her and her team, I feel like I can be myself again.

May 10th, 2016
I had an overall excellent experience with doctor Shirazian.

April 25th, 2016
Experience & Care
Dr. Shirazian is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and I was extremely happy with the education she provided, as well as with the success of my procedure. Thank you Dr. Shirazian!!