Dr. Taraneh Shirazian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Taraneh Shirazian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017

Dr Shirazian is the best doctor ever! She is very caring, accommodating, patient and always available to answer any questions.

August 4th, 2017

The best surgeon for fibroids

Dr. Shirazian is amazing. If you have fibroids, go to her!! She did my surgery flawlessly, even when it turned out I had more fibroids and larger ones than expected. She has a machine to minimize blood loss, and kept the incision to a minimum size. Her knowledge and skills are amazing and made this process go as well as it could have!

July 31st, 2017

Excellent!

Dr. Shirazian is kind, patient, attentive and very knowledgeable. I never feel rushed and she takes her time explaining things. She even calls personally with test results. The nicest and best doctor I've seen ever.

July 16th, 2017

Knowledge, skills, compassion

Dr. Shirazian is an exceptional physician. We expect our doctors to have knowledge of their specialty, and to have skills to treat what ails us. Dr. S has all that and so much more...she listens to the patient, thoroughly answers questions, communicates easily and clearly, and really makes me feel confident in her care.

June 13th, 2017

A God sent gynecologist and surgeon!!!

Dr. Shirazian truly cares about women's health and her patients. I had no discomfort and no pain after my surgery. Truly the BEST!!!

May 19th, 2017

Amazing, Compassionate Surgeon!

Dr. Shirazian is one of the most knowledgable, yet kind doctor's I've ever worked with. I had a large fibroid and she was able to see me for a consultation and get me in for surgery very quickly. When looking for a surgeon you want someone that is very skilled and knowledgable, which she is, but she also has an amazing bedside manner, knows how to empathize and truly cares about her patients - unfortunately a rare quality in most surgeons. So thankful that I found her when I did!

March 31st, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is an exceptional physician - one of the very best I've ever met. I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2017

Dr. Shirazian is one of the best doctors that I've ever met. She's professional, knowledgeable, honest and caring. She really considered my needs, and included me in deciding the best treatment for my fibroids. I can't thank her enough for her patience, making me feel secure, confident and supported under her supervision. I recommend Dr. Shirazian 100%!

February 16th, 2017

Thank you!

I don't know any words stronger than "thank you", or I would use them today. Dr Shirazian is kind, attentive, smart, and knows what she's doing. I went through surgery to remove many fibroids and feel much better. But beyond her care for me, the patient, the care and consideration Dr Shirazian has shown towards my mum, who was my care taker after the surgery, is what I'll remember even more. Don't hesitate contacting Dr Shirazian if you're having doubt. Thank you for everything!

January 6th, 2017

The best GYN I have ever had.

She is the best! I went through 4 doctors since 2012 who always responded that my problem was normal, having fibroids was something particularly common in women, that they were not risky, and blah blah blah. I was disappointed, angry, devastated until I found Dr. Shirazian last year. Since the first time, she showed interest in my case. I had lived my last two years with an uncomfortable spotting, heavy periods, very painful cramps and nobody was able to find out what was going on with it. I have 3 fibroids; they are not so big, though. However, two months ago during an ultrasound, I was found a small fibroid into the uterus, which Dr. Shirazian considered to remove it right away. She knew that special fibroid could prevent myself from getting pregnant, so without hesitation, I went through surgery 2 weeks ago. The procedure was more than I expected. Dr. Shirazian not only performed the myomectomy but also took several polyps and a small septum out of my uterus, leaving it completely clear (for me, renewed!). She was so kind, warm, very sweet and professional as well as the staff. I have no doubt that thanks to her I feel I have one more chance to continue trying without any risk. Thank you Dr. Shirazian, you are amazing!

November 21st, 2016

DR SHIRAZIAN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR SHE IS NICE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING I HAD A HYSTERSCOPY SURGERY THE THIRD TIME I SAW HER SHE TOLD THE DAY I WAS GETTING MY SURGERY AND KEPT HER PROMISE SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES PERSONALLY TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR SHIRAZIAN WONDERFUL DR I HAD MY SURGERY ON 11/06/16 AND IM FEELING FINE THANK GOD

November 7th, 2016

If you have fibroids, there’s no question... Dr. Shirazian is the best!!! She was a true gift to me and my large fibroid. She is patient, thorough, and truly demonstrates exceptional bedside manner. Literally, she could not have made me feel more comfortable in such an uncomfortable state. It’s been a month since my surgery and I feel fantastic. She is a gift, make your appointment with her today!!!