Dr. Taraneh Shirazian MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
A God sent gynecologist and surgeon!!!
Dr. Shirazian truly cares about women's health and her patients. I had no discomfort and no pain after my surgery. Truly the BEST!!!

May 19th, 2017
Amazing, Compassionate Surgeon!
Dr. Shirazian is one of the most knowledgable, yet kind doctor's I've ever worked with. I had a large fibroid and she was able to see me for a consultation and get me in for surgery very quickly. When looking for a surgeon you want someone that is very skilled and knowledgable, which she is, but she also has an amazing bedside manner, knows how to empathize and truly cares about her patients - unfortunately a rare quality in most surgeons. So thankful that I found her when I did!

March 31st, 2017
Dr. Shirazian is an exceptional physician - one of the very best I've ever met. I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Shirazian is one of the best doctors that I've ever met. She's professional, knowledgeable, honest and caring. She really considered my needs, and included me in deciding the best treatment for my fibroids. I can't thank her enough for her patience, making me feel secure, confident and supported under her supervision. I recommend Dr. Shirazian 100%!

February 16th, 2017
Thank you!
I don't know any words stronger than "thank you", or I would use them today. Dr Shirazian is kind, attentive, smart, and knows what she's doing. I went through surgery to remove many fibroids and feel much better. But beyond her care for me, the patient, the care and consideration Dr Shirazian has shown towards my mum, who was my care taker after the surgery, is what I'll remember even more. Don't hesitate contacting Dr Shirazian if you're having doubt. Thank you for everything!

January 6th, 2017
The best GYN I have ever had.
She is the best! I went through 4 doctors since 2012 who always responded that my problem was normal, having fibroids was something particularly common in women, that they were not risky, and blah blah blah. I was disappointed, angry, devastated until I found Dr. Shirazian last year. Since the first time, she showed interest in my case. I had lived my last two years with an uncomfortable spotting, heavy periods, very painful cramps and nobody was able to find out what was going on with it. I have 3 fibroids; they are not so big, though. However, two months ago during an ultrasound, I was found a small fibroid into the uterus, which Dr. Shirazian considered to remove it right away. She knew that special fibroid could prevent myself from getting pregnant, so without hesitation, I went through surgery 2 weeks ago. The procedure was more than I expected. Dr. Shirazian not only performed the myomectomy but also took several polyps and a small septum out of my uterus, leaving it completely clear (for me, renewed!). She was so kind, warm, very sweet and professional as well as the staff. I have no doubt that thanks to her I feel I have one more chance to continue trying without any risk. Thank you Dr. Shirazian, you are amazing!

November 21st, 2016
DR SHIRAZIAN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR SHE IS NICE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING I HAD A HYSTERSCOPY SURGERY THE THIRD TIME I SAW HER SHE TOLD THE DAY I WAS GETTING MY SURGERY AND KEPT HER PROMISE SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES PERSONALLY TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR SHIRAZIAN WONDERFUL DR I HAD MY SURGERY ON 11/06/16 AND IM FEELING FINE THANK GOD

November 7th, 2016
If you have fibroids, there’s no question... Dr. Shirazian is the best!!! She was a true gift to me and my large fibroid. She is patient, thorough, and truly demonstrates exceptional bedside manner. Literally, she could not have made me feel more comfortable in such an uncomfortable state. It’s been a month since my surgery and I feel fantastic. She is a gift, make your appointment with her today!!!

November 7th, 2016
Dr. Shirazian removed five fibroids from my uterus by open incision. The largest finroid was about 6inchs, however Dr.Shirazian keep the incision small like 8cm and the surgery went very smoothly. Before the surgery she listened to me carefully and explaine everything very kindly. Even though she is a very busy doctor, she never rushed to finish me. I also emailed her on Sat.night right after I dismissed from hospital concerning my recovery, she emailed me back in 10min! She explained my skin was very sensitive and she immediately recognized it on the surgery. She was very aware of my various condition. So I am very happy with my experience with this doctor.

November 3rd, 2016
Caring and Compassionate
Dr. Shirazian is very compassionate. She actively listens to your concerns and gives you thorough information about available options. I recently had surgery with her and it has not even been two weeks and I am already up and about. May God continue to bless her magical hands. I am blessed to have found her. I highly recommend her.

October 14th, 2016
Dr Shirazian is a wonderful skilled and smart physician.

September 2nd, 2016
writer, educator
Dr. Shirazian is an exceptional OBGYN/Surgeon/Health Care Professional/Human. She is punctual and professional. She encourages and answers questions. She's a straight shooter. Her bedside manner should be the national standard. She educated me on my challenges and presented options so that I could choose the best option for my condition. She is amazing! Nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Shirazian. I met Dr. Shirazian in May/June to address an issue with fibroids. By the end of the summer the issue was resolved and I am on the road to recovery. No pain, no long-term need for pain killers, no anti-biotics. HEALTHY HEALING!