A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taraneh Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taraneh Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taraneh Tehrani MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Taraneh Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Taraneh Tehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taraneh Tehrani practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.