Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarang Patel
Dr. Tarang Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Chanate Campus and Sutter Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarang Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Tarang Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Vijay Mudunuri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Carmichael, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Ganesh Kambhampati
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Carmichael, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Stanley Ruggles
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Carmichael, CA 0 mi50