A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarang Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarang Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarang Patel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarang Bhupendra Patel MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tarang B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Tarang Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarang Patel practices Nephrology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Nephrologists.