Learn more about Dr. Taras Didenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taras Didenko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didenko
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Didenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Didenko graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Didenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taras W Didenko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taras W. Didenko practice?
- Dr. Taras Didenko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taras Didenko practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Addiction Specialists.