A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taras Didenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taras Didenko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didenko
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Didenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Didenko graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Didenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taras W Didenko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taras W. Didenko practice?
- Dr. Taras Didenko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taras Didenko practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists, Hoffman Estates Addiction Specialists, and Hoffman Estates Geriatric Doctors.