A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taras Didenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taras Didenko, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Didenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taras W. Didenko practice?
Dr. Taras Didenko practices Psychiatry near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Psychiatrists.