A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taras Didenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taras Didenko, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didenko
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Didenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Didenko graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Didenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taras W Didenko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taras W. Didenko practice?
- Dr. Taras Didenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Taras Didenko practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists and Schaumburg Geriatric Doctors.